Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does it make sense to invest my hard earned money in my very own sawmill?
If you love working with quality lumber, saving money, and getting things the way you like them, then the answer is yes!
Aside from saving yourself from the high prices at hardware stores and independent lumber yards, you’ll eliminate the stress of picking through the boards to find the straight ones… if the business even allows you.
To keep it short, owning your own sawmill gives you something extremely valuable…FREEDOM!
With your own sawmill, you’ll have the freedom to:
- Harvesting your own trees to unlock the large value inside.
- Work with different species of trees that you can’t get at lumber yards.
- Work with virtually of dimension of wood, from veneer to super-wide planks to beams.
- lastly, build your dream projects, that you could not afford, due to the high cost of wood.
2. Is financing available for my D&L Sawmill ?
Absolutely, we have a finance company for both USA & Canada, to help serve both your needs.
3. Will I be able to get replacement parts for this mill?
Definitely! As with all D&L sawmills, we’ve built reliability into our design, so there really isn’t much to go wrong. A bit of simple routine maintenance will keep your investment running perfectly, and your sawdust flying, for generations.
Plus, to help you service it properly; we keep an inventory of bearings, belts, shanks, saw blades and blade teeth in stock.
4. Can I cut hardwoods with my D&L Sawmill?
Of course, D&L Sawmills routinely cut oak, ash, cherry, walnut, butternut, maple, birch and even super-hard exotic hardwoods in Africa and South America!
5. I still have questions. Is there someone I can talk to about D&L sawmills?
We hope you do have some questions! We love talking about sawmills.
Please pick up the phone and give us a call at 1-877-420-5998 Monday thru Friday 8am-4:30pm PST.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To learn how a D&L Timber Technologies sawmill can help turn your dreams into legacies, take a moment to fill in our form.