D&L Small Log Scragg
The D&L SMALL LOG SCRAGG was designed to be portable to take the mill to the wood. It is easy to set up and is manufactured with off the shelf parts. Our mill runs with 3 people and a small loader skid steer will work with this mill lower the initial capital costs.
- This unit is on its own trailer, has its own slab conveyor and hydraulic shifting saws.
- Mill sets up in approx. 1 hour
- Take this unit right to the bush.
- The out feed will sort the 2 side logs from 4 sided cants.
- Auto alignment v – trough [for the logs entering into the saw]
- In feed and out feed hold down press rolls
- Right or left delivery of the cants on the out feed
Designed for small logs and short lengths in mind.
- Inserted saws have 18 teeth
- 36" saws for a 15″ max cut
- Saws adjust infinitely from 4" to 10" hydraulically
- Sawdust and slab conveyor under the saws
- Diamond sharpening system
- Saws sharpen in place in approx. 15 minutes
For max portability we use 2 - 36 hp gas engines one for each saw blade. For more permanent locations we offer a optional 3 phase electric motors of 30 & 40 hp. Unit is on its own trailer, which has a tandem axel, 7000 lbs axels, electric breaks.
- 100h.p diesel John Deere, POR – with built in fuel tank and skid mounted, belt adjustment tensioner system, canopy drives PTO
|Small Log Scragg|
|2 - 37 hp gas kohler engines CH1000 Dual fuel tanks|
|Dimensions||35ft long x 90ft wide|
|Variable feed chain||Yes|
|Hydraulics||Dual hydraulic pumps; 8 fully hydraulic functions|
|Live in feed||2–strand|
|Optional extra strand POR||Optional|
|Optional outfeed 2-strand POR||Optional|